8th Annual Conference
Ocho Rios Jamaica
Conference Invitation & Package.
Welcome & Opening Remarks by Zia Mian - Chairman, OOCUR.
- Small Reactors for Energy Supply by Philip Moor - Vice President, High Bridge Associates.
- NARUC's International Clean Energy Series for Regulators by Bevan Flansburg - International Programs, NARUC.
- Smart Meters by Damian Obiglio - President & CEO, JPSCL.
- Evidence-Driven Utility Policy... by Theodore Kury - PURC.
- How Can Regulators Promote Viable Renewable Generation...? by Gianmarco Servetti - Manager, CASTALIA.
- Non-Technical Losses: A Regulatory Response. by Winston Robotham - Regulatory Analyst, OUR.
- How Can Regulators Make Caribbean Water Utilities Work Better? by David Ehrardt - CASTALIA.
- Establishing An Optimal Regulatory Framework... by Sashana Miller & Marsha Minott, OUR - Director of Technical Services, ECTEL.
- Challenges for Water Resource Management by Dr. Saleem M. Khan.
- Position Paper on Regulation and RE by Duane Rowe - CARILEC.
- Is There A Case for Competition in The Electricity Sector...? by J.P. Morgan - Regulatory Consultant, Deputy Chairman, URCA.
- Is There A Case for Competition in The Electricity Sector...?(Paper) by J.P. Morgan - Regulatory Consultant, Deputy Chairman, URCA.
- The Feasibility of The Use of FITs... by Garvin Alexander – Assistant Executive Director, Technical Operations, RIC.
- The Electricity Regulator and Greater Use of RE by Sandra Sealy - Director of Utility Regulation, FTC, Barbados.
- Regulatory Models for Caribbean Utilities... by Rudi Hakvoort - D-Cision, B.V.
- Value for Money Regulation... by Usman Saadat - CEO, URCA.
- Take Me Over: The Analysis of Mergers... by Ro Ann Wright - Legal Officer, ECTEL, St. Lucia.
- Take Me Over: The Analysis of Mergers...(Paper) by Ro Ann Wright - Legal Officer, ECTEL, St. Lucia.
- Universal Service: The Trends, Opportunities & Best Practices... by Andrew Dymond - Managing Director, IR & CL, Canada.
- Universal Service: The Trends, Opportunities & Best Practices...(Paper) by Andrew Dymond - Managing Director, IR & CL, Canada.
- Considering Number Portability in The Caribbean by Christopher Smithers - Senior Policy Consultant, IR & CL, Canada .
- Convergence & ICT: A Regulatory Perspective by Orin Edghill - Accountant, PUC, Guyana.
- Environmental Challenges in the Telecommunications... by Hopeton S. Dunn, Professor and Director, TPM Programme, UWI.
- Mobile Payments by Jennifer Ganpatsingh - Accountant, Canada.
- Mobile Payments(Paper) by Jennifer Ganpatsingh - Accountant, Canada.
- Advancing the Precautionary Principle... by John C. Caesar - Department of Biology, UG & Commissioner - PUC, Guyana.
- Data Systems of Water Service and Sanitation Utilities in the Caribbean... by Sanford Berg - Director of Water Studies, PURC, USA.
- Non-Revenue Water Management by Shankar Singh - Engineer, PUC, Guyana.
- Walking the Regulatory Tightrope... by Dava Leslie - Senior Legal Officer (Ag.), FTC, Barbados
- Walking the Regulatory Tightrope(Paper)... by Dava Leslie - Senior Legal Officer (Ag.), FTC, Barbados
- Regional Telecommunications Operators: A Regulatory Headache? by Tomas Lamanauskas - CEO, TRC, B.V.I.
- Transitioning the CACU – WHY? To What? HOW? by Yasmin M. Chong - Chairperson, CACU.
- Challenges of the Utility Regulator in a Developing Society... by Raymon Cummings - Complaints Manager, PUC, Guyana.
- Challenges of the Utility Regulator in a Developing Society...(Paper) by Raymon Cummings - Complaints Manager, PUC, Guyana.
- Exploring The Feasibility of Implementing Micro-Scaled Renewable... by Donville Hastings - CACU.
- Converged Infrastructures and the Implications for Regulation by Maurice Charvis - OUR, Jamaica.